Dr. Richard J. Persadie is an Associate Professor in the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton. He is the Director of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Site Coordinator for the Postgraduate Education program. Practice interests include Ultrasound, Laparoscopic Surgery and Colposcopy.
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- 2006 CREOG National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education
- APGO Excellence in Teaching Award 2004
- Quality Assurance Award for Obstetrics and Gynecology 1998 for:
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis at Cesarean Section: An audit of fifty consecutive cases
- Hopkins L., McDonagh R., Persadie R.
- Dr. James B. Osbaldeston Audit Award for 1998 at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Hamilton for: An Audit of the Intrapartum Management of Twins. Persadie R.
- F.L. Johnson Research Award for Ultrasound Detection of Fetal Anomalies