The New Scientific Collaboration Support Program, financed by the France-Canada Research Fund (FCRF), aims to accomplish the following objectives:
- Support developing new expert partnerships between France and Canada
- Promote the advancement of research and innovation
- Prepare and structure scientific cooperation between the two countries
- Promote researcher mobility, particularly for young researchers, and
- Provide research training for young researchers.
This program provides financing for new scientific projects jointly developed by French and Canadian teams that have never worked together before.
Funding Details: The grants range from $8,000 to $15,000 over 2 years.
LOI Deadline: October 17, 2017 Submit to ROADS Sponsor Deadline: November 10, 2017
*To Apply, Contact Nathan Coschi, Senior Advisor, ROADS at email@example.com extension 21581*